DERO Windows 10 x64 CLI Wallet Shuts Down After Login

I’ll start off by saying that I’m running DERO Wallet 1.0.4-alpha.14+30042018 on Windows 10 Pro x64 in Parallels 13 Business Edition on MacOS El Capitan 10.11.6 on a Mid 2012 Macbook Pro.

What happened was that initially, the wallet was working perfectly! I closed my laptop and it hibernated; later on that day, I shut it down completely. The next day rolls around and I open up Windows 10 and start up derod-windows-amd64 and it seemed to run normally; I then proceeded to start the CLI and log into my wallet, when about 1 sec. in, it shut itself down.

Other things I noticed:

1. The derod-windows-amd64 kept running and continued to synchronize after the CLI wallet exited.
  2. The wallet stays open after login only when derod-windows-amd64 is not running.
  3. When starting them in reverse order, the wallet stays open until I launch derod-windows-amd64 which immediately results in the termination of the wallet CLI.
  4. Rescanning the blockchain did not have any effect on this issue.

I re-downloaded a fresh wallet and was able to recover everything just fine but felt the need to report this incase someone might have the same issue and an idea about why it happened.

UNRELATED: I’d like to say that DERO is an impressive project! I haven’t been this excited about a crypto-project in a long time! Greetz to the community and the team behind this project!

1 Like

Will try to explore more of the above.
Thanks.

1 Like