Walletatlantis.dero.io

Hi, I cant access this website. I believe I need it to shift my funds from an Atlantis wallet.

This is what my browser says:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
walletatlantis.dero.io sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I attempted to do a search on these forums to resolve on my own.
Thanks in advance.

Same. No support provided. Dero currently showing zero in stargate wallet and would seem irretrievable.

I trust there are other ways of transporting the funds to the new wallet. Anything else would be strange considering we’re dealing with valuables. Let’s hear what they say.

No response, Dero support?

This has been posted everywhere since the fork back in February with multiple ways to complete the swap.

Are you suggesting we are fools not to monitor a cryptocurrency’s social media page?

Atlantis as a chain is no longer operational. Seed nodes were taken down days ago after being extended for near a few weeks past the swap deadlines. In the event that the atlantis txns had already gone through, you can still claim on Stargate side anytime.

Web wallet was taken down some time ago, followed by seed nodes etc. as the chain rolls to a halt as has been discussed.

Wow, is this an industry standard? I am in shock.

Is what an industry standard? We’ve been providing details about swap through many mediums over the past number of months with expected end dates and even an extension. At this point, Atlantis chain has halted and is no longer in service and we are fully switched over to Stargate.

I do not know of any other answers/scenarios to this current predicament other than above.

So there is no way of retrieving Atlantis Deros from an Atlantis wallet despite it being the recommendation to keep them stored there rather than in the exchange. That’s insane, I hope you had good reason for this costly affair. I guess lots of people will come to the same realization as me and Dero2, unless we are the only two individuals not subscribing to your newsletter of course.

DERO has been in constant development since inception. Keeping up with development is worth the time for any/all investments or mining work. We have moved onto Stargate which required a complete overhaul of the underlying codebase as we shifted away from cryptonote to DHEBP. Swap was required for this migration with more than 6+mo of information shared for swapping and information regarding swap known even before that.

I’m also very dissapointed that the atlantis wallet doesn’t work anymore. Haven´t seen on Dero website that the wallet would stop. So our dero coins is just gone?

Sorry for your loss but the deadline for swapping coins has been posted everywhere and even extended. The stargate chain started back in February and was planned months in advance.

Thank you the answer. arrrhh.

I too have had the same issue. I have a lot invested in Dero under Atlantis. If there is some way of making this right and remaining in honor that would be much appreciated. I did not receive any notice. In addition, there should be a way to get back on the chain even at a later date. There was a similar situation with EOS. Yet they were able to make it right by there investors. Thank you in advance.

How can I get my coins back?

When I read some of the articles, I don’t get any idea.

Can some body help me further?

I am also interested in this question, is it possible to somehow transfer my atlantis coins?
I did not follow the news of dero for about a year, there were reasons for that.
Help someone please

Atlantis chain and seed nodes are not running anymore so impossible at this point

I am in the same boat!! How is this possible? I had no idea I needed to check back every 6 months. I only learned by accident after the fact. I hope there is a solution as this is poor publicity for a project that was supposedly legit. How can it just disappear?

Yes didnt see on the website either. Doesn’t seem right to just let peoples money disappear. 6 months simply isnt enough time for aome people especially when it wasnt provided in the print when i downloaded the software.