Web Wallet problem & register blockchain

Yes, totally agree… simply the REGISTRATION funciton appears to be not activated in the programming side… i tried registering 3x over a few weeks via the CLI wallet, then again today via the NEW webwallet https://wallet.dero.io/ and after clicking on the REGISTRATION link on the left, then clicking the register button on that page, nothing works from that button. there is no action or confirmation or error message. It is not activated on the developer’s side i think… There is no screen shot necessary. Follow those steps and you will see what we all are complaining about.

Post some screenshots/errors of your problems.

I am also having the same issue with the web wallet. I have tried multiple times (and two wallets), different browsers, disabling all add-ons and when I click register, it does nothing. I’ve clicked and let it sit for hours, and still nothing. It seems the registration button is empty. Some help would be appreciated.

I would share a second screen shot, but I can’t get passed this page.

PS. I’m not sophisticated enough to attempt a CLI wallet. I want to use the wallet the same as I did for Atlantis. Basic but straight forward.

Press register and wait for some hrs. Height will change from 0 to match RHS number.

Thanks, but its not allowing me to register. I have waited many hours. what is meant to happen when I click register, because nothing happens? as per screenshot it just stays on that screen. It has been more than 24 hours and this is now what I am still seeing:
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.22.40 am

The link when right clicking doens’t go anywhere.
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 10.27.13 am

Just click register and wait for few hrs. Don’t close the tab/firefox.

1 Like

Hi. I have waited 6 hours and still nothing. I have left the browser/tab alone. Can you please let me know what else I can do to register?

Wait some more hrs or try cli:
Create-Register/Restore wallet on DERO Stargate Network

1 Like

Hello again. I’ve left the device run overnight for what would have been a total of 15 hours. It still has done nothing, still sitting on the same screen and no movement on the blockchain count.

I am not technical enough to know how to use CLI. For example, I am on Mac, and there is not even any instructions to know what file to download.

I would like to use the web wallet, but I don’t understand why it won’t register for me. Surely there must be a problem?

Pls use darwin file for MAC.

1 Like

Hi,

Is it dead? After 12 hours and more it is still not register. Seriously, the register button need to give feedback.

DERO project look good on paper but feature that does not work should be remove at least temporary. Very frustrating.

1 Like

The reason for the slow registration has nothing to do with DERO. It has everything to do with Browsers. They only allow a single CPU thread to process you registration POW.

When using CLI, it takes roughly a tenth the time on account of terminal uses all your threads instead of one.

The web wallet is for convenience, not performance. And GUI wallet will resolve many headaches around the registration process.

I’m having the same issue using android. My CLI wallet is registered but I’m not syncing. What command would I use to remote sync on android? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

re-launch your wallet with --remote. The daemon you’re connected to is not fully synced.

Thanks. The wallet is synced but my dero miner shows ERROR miner blockwork could not be decoded successfully. I used the command

./dero-miner-linux-arm64 - -wallet-address (my wallet address) - -mining-threads 2 - -daemon-rpc-address minernode1.dero.io:10100

Going on 8 hours now.

If there a new version of the web wallet because the wallet.dero.io is not loading for me?

Same here. On my third attempt at Stargate wallet and the register button does nothing. Sitting overnight does not help. I see where this issue was never resolved on the thread. Seems that the wallet is completely unworkable. I need it to get DERO off of TradeOgre.

Is there any hope here?

The support has been very lack lustre on this one. I ended up downloading Engram and use that as a wallet now. It works great. give that a go.

To put it mildly. They treat non-IT-wizards with complete disdain. So; we spent our lives studying other things. Doesn’t mean we are morons. Fact that we are into crypto, and privacy in particular, would seem to suggest otherwise. I can’t even find a register button, though admittedly the blockchain heights are the same on 1742788/1742788. Does that mean it is registered, and if so how hard would it be to put in a “registered” signal? Or “not registered”. Engram sounds nice but how do I find the funds I sent from TradeOgre to the webwallet, in order to send them to Engram? Not by looking in the Dero “help” forum, that’s for sure. If Andrew1 needs to get Dero off TO, move it to KuCoin. Maybe the KuCoin webwallet will let you keep Dero in there.