0 balance in dero wallet and no available history

Hi there nelbert442. I have found my dero in my atlantis wallet. Do you know how I can get my coins over into the stargate wallet?

CLI Atlantis: DERO CN to DERO HE Swap Instructions CLI Wallet — DERO Documentation documentation

WalletAtlantis.dero.io: DERO CN to DERO HE Swap Instructions Browser Wallet — DERO Documentation documentation

Swapping via TradeOgre: How to Swap Atantlis coins to Stargate on TradeOgre — DERO Documentation documentation

thanks for this, but unless I am missing something this does not answer my question. from what I can gather the above is telling me how to send dero from TO to my wallet. what I want to do is the following: remove my dero from my atlantis wallet and put it into my stargate wallet. if this proves too difficult, how do I remove my dero from my atlantis wallet back to TO? I sent one dero back to TO about 2 weeks ago and it arrived and reflects in my balances, but the second dero I sent is in my trade history but is not reflected in my balance, so I am nervous about sending more.

also can you tell me what the difference is between dero CN and dero HE?

Completely separate blockchain protocols (cryptonote vs dero homomorphic encryption blockchain protocol).

Those 3 guides should guide you to swap to stargate/derohe.

TradeOgre is 100% on Stargate now. If you transfer DERO from Atlantis wallet to TradeOgre’s atlantis address (sometimes need to ctrl + f5 or refresh the site for the addr to load), you can allow TO to automatically swap your DERO for you. You would then be withdrawing from TO onto a Stargate wallet, and not onto an Atlantis wallet. If you’ve done so to an Atlantis address in past few days, reach out to them as more than likely that TX did not go through properly.

The other guides are for how you can follow the official swap process which involves sending DERO to pre-defined addresses and maintaining your TXID and amount sent in which you then claim on Stargate side. Depending on which option is easier for you, you can do any of the 3.

who is the ‘them’ at TO that I can contact? I do have a dero that has arrived but not showing in balances.

You can reach out to their official twitter page via DM far as I’m aware. Sounds like that is who folks usually refer to.

Twitter, they are rather responsive there. BTW @cherylannjobe how did you get it to recover? My coins are still lost, losing hope here especially with the lack of help on D’s Reddit group.

hey there - please get/go to Discord and add Dero DeroProject - read and react to the Captcha - and come to the error support channel. But, for now,
seems you are not understanding -
Atlantis Seed cannot be used to retain on Stargate - the Stargate seed (the new one you have created) is a new wallet and has nothing to do with your original (Atlantis seed that has your coins)… once the coins are sent to TradeOgre, they are auto swapped from Atlantis to Stargate, and then you send the coins from TradeOgre (can only send out Stargate) to this new wallet (with new seed) you have created in Stargate. Be mindful that currently https://wallet.dero.io/ points to Stargate (the new mainnet chain of Dero), but if you need to access Atlantis with your old seed, go to https://walletatlantis.dero.io/ . If i have got your situation wrong, then please come over to Discord. @kdubbs1979

1 Like