About the DERO Chapters

DERO would like to have local chapters in country/states more like regional managers.
Apply for chapter head with your details.
Chapter head would be representing and resposible for spreading DERO and building strong DERO community in that area.
As we have just started we will be soon formalizing some standard guidelines based on community suggestions.
We plan to have at-least quarterly workshops and attending blockchain events for DERO members in local chapters.

Working on plans to setup some community funds required for such activities based on donations and matched by developers.
It would be long term association with benefits attached.

I would like to apply for the California, USA region. I have a background in graphic design and web development. As a crypto enthusiast, I want to do what I can to ensure its success. I was drawn to DERO for its footprint as a platform, raising the bar on transaction speed and utilizing current open source technologies, such as Golang. I also appreciate the strides it takes to differentiate itself from Ethereum, upholding the need for privacy through anonymity, while still keeping a public ledger.

I hope that we can work together to ensure DERO’s success.

Thank you,

Dan

Hi Dan,
You are welcome. Great to see your support to DERO.
As we have just started we will be soon formalizing some standard guidelines based on community suggestions.
We plan to have at-least quarterly workshops for DERO members in local chapters.
Working on plans to setup some community funds required for such activities based on donations and matched by developers. Let’s see how all evolves.

Thanks.
DERO Support.

I would like to start a chapter at the coding school I go to! We have so many great minds there and setting up dero events would be so incredible. We could recruit people to help work on the protocol re-write.
Link to school: https://www.42.us.org/

Best,
Acryptodealer

Welcome Acryptodealer,
Good, we have lot’s of other works too.