Alert number 80 while mining

Hello,

I have been facing this error message since today when running the Dero miner:
“B41C0000:error:0A000438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error:ssl\record\rec_layer_s3.c:1584:SSL alert number 80”

Could you please tell me what that means and how to solve it? Moreover, does it affect my mining yield?

I am running my own Dero node and have been mining to it since a couple of days with everything running smoothly. The error message above started appearing today.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Best regards from Germany.

Saadchen

The support page you have recommended suggested using MetaMask or Trust-Wallet as a mining adress.
Dero is not available on such wallets as far as I know.
Is it possible to add them there and would that really be the solution?

There’s no support page, likely a scam.

Which miner are you using? If anything other than dero-miner from GitHub - deroproject/derohe: DERO Homomorphic Encryption Blockchain Protocol , then that support would need to be handled from whomever’s software it is.

Hello Nelbert442,

yes, the page was a scam and their messages were deleted from this forum promptly after I got in touch with them. They wanted to add Dero to my MetaMask-Wallet and requested my Wallet addresses.

Concerning the miner I use, it is astrominer. All my problems were solved after installing Mineberg NTP software beside nettime ntp.