Android xmrig Miner for ARM Phone CPU AstroBWT - WarriorV

Guide by WarriorV :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5338550

1. Download the Android ARM miner:
    xmrigARM-1.9.1-andriod-arm64v8.zip (1.5 MB) (for 64-bit ARMv8 CPU - fast) Mydrive download link 64-bit
    xmrigARM-1.9.1-andriod-arm32v7.zip (1.5 MB) (for 32-bit ARMv7 CPU - slow) Mydrive download link 32-bit

2. Unzip the downloaded zip to root directory of internal SD card in the phone (/sdcard/)

3. Edit the last line of runme.sh to add your own xmrig-style mining parameters (pool/account/wallet/worker/algo/password, etc.) using a text editor such as Jota Text Editor.
    The last one line of runme.sh should look like following:
    $EXECPATH/xmrigARM -o miners.dero.network:3333 -u dERoWalletAddress -p AnyPassword -a astrobwt

NB: Change dERoWalletAddress in above line to your DERO Address as in following image.

1. Install either Terminal Emulator or Termux

2. Open Terminal Emulator or Termux window, execute the following 5 commands:

$ cd /sdcard/
$ cp xmrigARM lib*.so runme.sh ~
$ cd ~
$ chmod u+x xmrigARM runme.sh
$ ./runme.sh
  1. DONE

NB: miners.dero.network is DERO community pool.

7 Likes

Thanks @dillony1 and WarriorV.
MD5SUM of above xmrigARM miners:

692a4663d0c166327b7b3def4fd3725a  xmrigARM-1.9.1-andriod-arm32v7.zip
65fd68f699ce5b9175bc946864ae83de  xmrigARM-1.9.1-andriod-arm64v8.zip
1 Like

OnePlus 6T
175-185 h/s
-Snapdragon 845
-6GB Ram

Galaxy A52 5G
150-175 h/s
-Snapdragon 750G
-6GB Ram

1 Like

Be careful guys. WarriorV encodes a 5% fee in his Android xmrig binary.

Best to compile it yourself. It’s not that hard.

1 Like

I made it super easy. 0% FEES all around!

This will compile all the dependencies automatically and prompt you for a worker name and a dero wallet address. Just download the release and run the two commands

https://github.com/freQniK/derominers

FOR THE LAZY

1. Download termux from Google Play

2. Grant storage privileges to termux in termux app settings

3. Download release zipfile here and unzip in internal storage (/sdcard):

https://github.com/freQniK/derominers/archive/refs/tags/v1.1.zip

1.  Open termux and run the following commands:

cp /sdcard/androidxmrigcc.sh /sdcard/derominers.sh .
chmod +x *
./androidxmrigcc.sh
./derominers.sh

1. Follow the prompts and you will be mining on miners.dero.network with 0% fee for the pool and 0% fee for xmrig.
1 Like

how do I insert the wallet address?

It will prompt you to paste your wallet address the first time you run derominers.sh. It stores your wallet address in a file “dero_wallet_address” and will not prompt you again after the first run. Same with with the worker name.

Thanks Bro

do you know any link showing how to learn to compile?
wanna learn something useful

Not really. Google something like, “compiling with gcc” and “how to compile with configure and make”. Should find something of value

1 Like

Update

I switched the install script to use the original xmrig as it has improvements to astrobwt over xmrigCC which was compiled in the previous script.

I also added –update-all to the androidxmrig.sh script so that it will build and compile hwloc along with the lastest xmrig.

Other updates include new packages from termux and co.

Also included a script to run on Herominers although if you do the math, they charge a 9% fee though the payout is quick. miners.dero.network along with the xmrig compiled in the script are 0% fees all around.

Find out what works best for you.

GitHub: derominers

Cheers!

I feel I need to clarify: On herominers if you take the minimum payout (0.1) the mining fee plus the transaction fee equal 9%.

Following info provided by protomens#8103 user in DERO discord in #mining channel.

15 phones are Google Pixel 3 (Snapdragon 845, 4GB RAM). 1 phone is LG V40 ThinQ (Snapdragon 845, 6GB RAM). Hashrates can be seen in the attached screenshot. It is imperative to note that firewall rules to only allow connection to the pool (ingress/egress) should be implemented. All other traffic should be blocked. Otherwise you’ll get a bunch of Google F****** occurring that will have you restarting xmrig every day on multiple phones. They run stock Android 10 and 11.

a couple of those are computers

2 Likes

Latest android mining guide on Stargate release:
https://docs.dero.io/rtd_pages/basic_androidmining.html