Fed Up Trying to Register Wallet in Tech-Complex Ways

I’ve tried so many times and so many days to register and, like issues by others on the support site, I also keep getting the same result after waiting 4 hrs or 3 hrs (instead of few seconds or couple of minutes): “Registration TXID 000000f3b9aa84610298702422bcc81833ae02a1d71a3f355e6095e74f5d5d0b
sending registration tx err offline or not connected. cannot send transaction.”
So frustrating. So annoying. Why is DERO wallet so terribly complicated and impossible to make it work?? Trying other solutions offered in responses from other similar problem do not help either. Here’s a screenshot:

On https://wallet.dero.io/ it says “Wallet is now online”. Blockchain Height : 0/735103
Why can’t I just register my wallet on the site? There’s a “REGISTER” button on top of Send/Receive/TX History, yet when I click it, and also click “Register Now.”, nothing happens!
I’ve been on this for several days. I’ve given up trying w/o any result! Please give me something that works. BTW, I’m also NOT tech savvy.

1. List item

I would suggest you try out the GUI wallet,

If you need support on the GUI wallet, DERO Discord is a great place to talk to folks.

Hi,
I’m trying to register using the GUI wallet and when I hit register it just hangs for hours on end. Frustrating, but just curious if I’m doing something wrong or whether I just need to keep trying.

Any guidance would help.
Thnaks.

1 Like

Thanks Kryptoid,
Logged in this morning and it worked immediately.

1 Like

I do have a same problem, trying to register on Mac also on Linux, but no luck. Don’t have an idea what I’m doing wrong, already read everything about this topic.

Share some screenshots or explanation of what is failing for you. The key takeaways are the wallet program needs to be able to talk to a fully synced daemon, holding the chain.

This is where recommendations come to use remote nodes, as explained in videos etc above, or engram itself will default to a remote node .