How to swap Atlantis to Stargate with web wallet?

what is your Atlantis TXID for swap.

Transfer Confirmation
TXID: 522fdfbc852798d9cfdf77e9459f08579c331869281210888eb82b7e6d3d1026:3.0655
Input Amount: 3.088000000000

Please check now and update.

Thank you! Wallet balance now includes swap amount as per TXID.

But I am having trouble running the miner … since I clean installed Windows 10.

Pls check Mining DERO — DERO Documentation documentation.

Is there any chance of Dero team doing right by those who invested in the project and were not able to transfer their coins over in time? I have been a holder for years and come to find out two months ago I missed the deadline by weeks. If the team wants to remain in honor they will do right by the people who invested in the project already. Simply saying too bad you missed it. We warned you. This is not sufficient as I was never warned. Please make it right by those who backed the project.

3 Likes

same here. lots of Dero loses at Atlantis chain!

1 Like

I didn’t see the swap on Twitter and just been following Dero on Dollar Vigilante, assuming I was an early owner as well. Missing the twitter announcement last March, I now have 0 and had full faith in the project. Can you please make the Atlantis wallet work to make the swap? I owned a lot… Can you please assist us to migrate our Atlantis coins to Stargate? Be kind to users who did not swap yet. The past year was incredibly difficult, I wasn’t looking for announcements or mentions of a hard fork that closes you completely.

My address is: dero1qy2a5ly9memwurfdp53epj98wfqfmuegel7nlqr7pkkf90kcpgj3jqgw2sasm