I just got scammed and lost a few 100usd

Hi there,

I got scammed through this forum, and yes my own fault and should know better. But I really thought it was a real help to get my dero funds from the old wallet to the new wallet.

I got the following :
Hello! @Sasja

Our team has opened a ticket for you based on your question. You need to speak with The DERO live support chat agent to get answers.

Chat with a live chat agent using ticket ID WL83h94 by clicking the link below

You can reach our support team via The DERO support .

Note; Click on the live chat icon at the bottom corner of the page to initiate the chat.

and

Hello @Sasja .

We opened a ticket for you based on your inquiry, you have to talk to a live support agent for answers.

Kindly use the support link below to talk to a live chat agent using ticket ID WL83h94

Support: Dero Support

Note; Click on the live chat icon at the bottom corner of the page to initiate chat.

Really sad, but it happens. I believe in karma, so it will turn back at them.

Just wanted to let you all know everyone.

Have a great day.

Karma rules! Thanks for sharing

That just happened to me a few hours ago, I did not click on the ‘live chat’ link so I don’t know what happens from there.

Yes, karma will come around.
@ Spingypsy I guess nothing as I had contact with the person. So probably you will be okay.

Btw, these are the names

:pray:

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I got the same message after asking a similar question, but thought it was suspicious. I don’t know why Dero hasn’t got it’s own support team.

I also just bought some Dero on Kucoin and I downloaded the Engram wallet, but KuCoin won’t accept the address, and now I don’t know who to contact from Dero to work out why.

Pretty frustrating. If they want people to use the Dero product, then they should also provided better support.

1 Like