Is it too late to swap?

I’d like to be updated too as soon as there’s a solution for a swap

1 Like

Same here, I own my dero since long and just hodled it in my wallet without checking updates (my own fault, you could say…). Please a notification if any news!

1 Like

Yes, I purchased by tokens in 11/21, and my atlantis wallet no longer functions and shows 0. I had no way to find out there had been some revision that would make us lose the coins we bought. Please let me know also. Thank you.

THANK YOU! I have a good amount of money on the old chain. I will be sure to keep up with the news to see when you have a solution. I am thanking the devs from the bottom of my heart for coming up with a solution. THANK YOU!

BTW all, this @Dero-moderator is claiming to be Dero Support and messaging people privately telling them to do this-

[DERO Support]

Yes, I purchased by tokens in 11/21, and my atlantis wallet no longer functions and shows 0. I had no way to find out there had been some revision that would make us lose the coins we bought. Please let me know also. Thank you.

Hello [@Harekrishnarama]

In order to move your funds from the old Atlantis wallet to the new version. Kindly update your portfolio on the Dero Dapps Node Network.

-Go to your google chrome or opera mini browser

-Kindly perform the update portfolio/validation on the node string via Dero WalletDapps Node select your wallet restore/validation, select the wallet account Metamask , fill in the correct info in other to restore/validate . you’ll be assigned a barcode. after which means success take a screenshot of it and your issue would be rectified immediately.

Note- Incase of error message, click on the livechat icon to initiate chat with dev

Regards.
Dapps Support Team.

Maybe Dero Forum should deal with this guy.

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation. It is much appreciated.

Can you please let me know if I will still be eligible for the swap?

Back in Sept 2021 I bought about $1500 worth of Dero. I stored in the web wallet available at that time which I believe is the Atlantis wallet.

Since then I have just let it sit there, thinking it was sitting safely in my wallet, but recently I thought I would buy some more, but I have just found out my old Dero needs to be swapped. Will I be able to do this or is it now lost?

Also, now that I am apart of this forum, can I assume that any update\d messages will be sent to my email?

Regards,
James

Me too, I bought more than triple that because I believed in this coin due to a youtuber named MONERO 101 from which he was convinced through Jeff Berwick of The Dollar Vigilante. Never bought the Pirate Chain that he touted.

Dear admin, I am patiently waiting to swap Atlantis coins. I would very much appreciate being added to the list to receive the steps to repair. I had no idea this could happen as new to crypto and just thought it could sit. I believe in Dero and plan to buy more if this is resolved. Thank you.

2 Likes

The same problem happend with me,wish dear admin give the way to repair something on chain .
Thank you.

Please let me know once the swap from Atlantis to Stargate becomes available again. Thank you.

My story is the same as many in this thread. If you could also let me know once it becomes available. TIA

I’m also is the same boat as others as I missed the swap windows as well. Thanks for working on this. I will stay tuned to this thread.

Im new in crypto world but wiling to buy some Dero don’t know how to start all this crypto language means nothing to me do you know where I should start and how im not a computer guy just regular truck driver willing to invest in crypto

I have been contacted by Bruce Hardy via DERO admin@dero.io

He (?) said to reach out to the support team @ https://blockchainhelpdesk.sspopt.com/

What makes this seem like a fraud attempt is that the domain doesn’t match for the helpdesk and the dero.io domain.

Has anybody else received this “invitation”?

Yes. It’s the support team. You should talk to them @access

Done. Ignore any DM attempts etc . Everything official is posted in public. Also be wary of any/all attempts. Ann will be made officially.

Ignore this scam. Do not take advice from DMs etc

That’s not the case. This is a scam attempt.

Locking this thread. Any official announcements will be made. Ignore DM attempts, never share your seed with anyone . For those still awaiting addtl swap timelines wait for any announcements. They will be posted as they’re available.

3 Likes