Late Swap Update

Hello DERO team. A thread was started early last year (2023) and then closed saying we would be informed… regarding a late swap capability for those of us that were not following the project as closely in 2022 when the token swaps occurred. Does the team plan to address this issue? Please let us know where we stand with our early investment into DERO.

There has not been an update on a second swap. Please continue to be patient.

Good Morning. As of April 15th, 2024, the Stargate coins from the Atlantis swap will be burned. Any pending swaps will be completed before the burn and no further requests to swap coins will be accepted. $dero
finally, i thought. this is what Nelbert reposted from Joshy. so, this far nothing on dero news, hope it is going to be soon, just to showus where and how to do the swap

1 Like

For those on discord: Discord

Or copied below from 6/25/23:

For those who missed the swap pls DM(Captain#0795) on discord or to captain on matrix.dero.live your old Atlantis seed, approx-balance & new DERO-HE Stargate address to receive the swap.  Make sure you are on this discord server to receive replies/msgs etc. as my DMs are open.  As always No one here in DeroProject will DM you first.

Don’t reply to DMs or other scammers. Use either discord or matrix via above only, this is the latest information regarding what to do. As far as the cutoff for pending etc you have the information I do.

April 15th is soon! we need instructions now. I have evidence of what I have in the old Atlantis GUI wallet. The CMD wallet no longer shows a balance. All transactions are shown.

How would I DM Captian#0795 if he’s not my friend or hasn’t accepted yet?

How do I join the DERO discord? I think I need an invite link. Thanks.

All social links at the base of https://dero.io

Just send a DM , if not discord use matrix as described.

I went on there yesterday and DM’d Captain my details and then asked a mod if that will work before April 15th and now I think I’m banned from the discord or the invite link expired? The invite says “Whoops” when I click on it now. Can no longer communicate with anyone.

Hi team, I’ll make this my last message… however, with just over 30 days remaining, will our previous early investment in this project’s tokens be honored on the new blockchain before the April 15 token burning? It seems like this is the true deadline after starting this discussion with your team in Q1 2023. Let us know if our early investment and support of this project will be honored. Thanks.

re "As of April 15th, 2024, the Stargate coins from the Atlantis swap will be burned. Any pending swaps will be completed before the burn and no further requests to swap coins will be accepted. "
For God’s sake, can someone inside DERO please tell me how to do this swap (before 4/24?)? I bought $110 worth of DERO way back in 6/2021 and did not sign up to become some kind of DERO expert re manueving to get my coins transferred over to the new format/wallet/whatever. PLEASE post something that CLEARLY spells out the EXACT steps needed to do this swap. Thanks…Edward Grau…714-642-1992 (not about the money lost - current or from future ‘to the moon’ price increases, but it’s about PRINCIPLES of honesty and fairness and making sure no one gets RIPPED OFF due to the actions or inactions of those selling these coins! It’s incumbent upon those who created this mess to clean it up or be branded forever more as s*** coin peddlers…that’s just the way it is!).I believed in the apparent lie that “NO ONE can steal your coins as long as you know your key words and do not share them”. I dutifully protected and wrote down my DERO codes. But these codes do not yield access to my coins. All lies and BS? Who/where/how does one request said swap…please be specific and do not assume everyone is a DERO developer or expert!
Update: DL’d ENGRAM and it says that it recovered my DERO wallet that I gave PW and 25 seed words for. Copied the address and then opened the recovered wallet up and it is in the “this one time process will take a while” recovery phase…fingers crossed…it did say that my wallet was recovered when I did that (i.e., recover wallet, not create a new wallet). Finished; says balance is zero; wrong! Balance should be 10 Dero. Here is the address of my Engram wallet that you can send/swap/whatever my old DERO coins that I paid $110 for in 6/2021: dero1qyzz5kun8g8sk64m636ejrfp6utghcrfk7grrgph6p25mlwn6elpwqg0te95r
Thanks…Ed 714-642-1992