Open a dero node to everyone for mining

Hello,

I noticed on MiningPoolStats that there are only 4 mining nodes for Dero listed… So as I have a beefy dero node which I currently only use for my own mining I was thinking to open my node to everyone.

Unfortunately I did not find any guides on how to make a dero node open to everyone to mine to… Or is it as simple as opening the port 10100 to the whole internet? Any pointers to some documentation or hints are welcome.

Cheers and long life to dero!

You can also add your node to this; List of DERO Stargate mining nodes

Thanks @Hansen33 for the hint, I will do that.

Now I was wondering how much % by default would my node earn dero from other people mining on my node? I saw some like mysrv.cloud earning 4% with the pool fee.

When you host a node, you’ll earn all Integrator Blocks (IB) mined on your node, which typically amounts to around 9-10%. This can be a great way to contribute to the network and earn DERO in the process.

For more information about running a node and DERO mining in general, I recommend checking out the official documentation: Mining DERO - DERO Documentation

Additionally, I encourage you to join our Discord community, where you can connect with like-minded individuals, ask questions, and share your experiences. Our community is friendly and always willing to help out.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and happy mining!