Possible solution to hashrate centralization

Hello everyone. Firstly, sorry for my english.
I am new here, but I can see the biggest problem in cryptography, the centralization of mining farms.
I was thinking of a solution and (in my little knowledge) then found me one.
If the bonus for the created block will be reduced while it has invested more hash power?
Explain
The hash power for time is (the numbers are not real, I’m sorry) 1000.
The coins extracted per hour are 100.
So,
40% of the extracted coins are destined to miners with less than 25% of the total hash rate.
30% of the extracted coins are destined to the miners with a between hash rate of 25% and 55% of the total hash rate.
20% of the extracted coins are destined to the miners with a between hash rate of 55% and 90% of the total hash rate.
10% of the extracted coins are destined to miners with a between hash rate of 90% and 100% of the total hash rate.

This solution will not like the big miners who think that mining is a negotiation. But the most important thing is the decentralization of the nodes.
More small nodes plus decentralization.
With any like these, the variation of the difficulty will not be very necessary.

That won’t work - they will treat individual ASICs as a single entity and get the ‘small miner bonus payout’.

How many time can spend an ordinary pc to resolve hash without aditional dificulty?

If I understand your Q correctly, you have missed the point I was making. ASICs will just be set up as a single pool per machine which will be viewed below the threshold and so get the payouts. If you set the threshold any lower, then legitimate pools will also get reduced payouts which will affect the smaller miners indirectly.

If you make the payout just below the ASICs level, the ASICs will just be throttled and larger pools will also have to run multiple parallel ‘pools’ adding to the costs. I just cannot see how it could be made to work