Problem: withdraw from Hotbit to Stargate webwallet

I bought DERO for the first time on Hotbit, and I’m trying to send to my newly created Stargate webwallet.

I copied the address from webwallet, but I get the message that the address is incorrect.

There is probably an easy answer why, but I don’t want to find out the hard way. Does anyone here know what to do?

By the way, is that withdrawal fee typical? Is TradeOgre a better place to buy DERO?
Tx

screenshot:

Perhaps Hotbit is still on old Atlantis chain.
Try withdraw using old Atlantis wallet and swap to Stargate chain on Tradeogre.
documentation/DEROSWAP.txt at master · deroproject/documentation · GitHub

Thanks for that!

I’m not sure of the differences between Atlantis and Stargate wallets… is there any advantage in using one over the other? Better for mining or other purpose? cheers.

https://docs.dero.io/rtd_pages/ann_stargate.html

DERO has migrated from Atlantis(CryptoNote) to it’s own DERO Homomorphic Encryption Blockchain Protocol on 26 Feb 2022 with code name Stargate.
Homomorphic Encryption offers very high level of privacy.
Please visit new repo of DERO-HE.

HardFork at block-6713000 to limit emission of Atlantis.
Atlantis will continue to run so that users can do swap which needs more time.
There will be no emission in Atlantis after HardFork only transactions can pass for swap.
This HardFork is mandatory and everyone need to run this release who wish to swap.
Also users can use --remote option in wallet to send swap transactions if users don’t wish to run their own Atlantis node.
Also users can use webwallet for swap.

For swap details see:
Official swap method
Using Tradeogre

Thanks for that so far… much appreciated, but I’m still not sure what to do next.

I have my DERO in CMD wallet… is that Atlantis or Stargate?

The official swap method looks a little complex, so I looked in Tradogre, and that doesn’t have a deposit address for Atlantis…

Does that mean

1. my DERO is in Atlantis ‘format’?
  2. I need to do the Official swap method?

Thanks a lot.

This is what I mean by CMD wallet

Refresh/login again the Tradeogre page for Atlantis address.

yes, you have Atlantis DERO which need to be swapped to Stargate release.

For Stargate wallet see:
Create-Register/Restore wallet on DERO Stargate Network
CLI Wallet User Guide (Stargate) — DERO Documentation documentation
How to Swap Atantlis coins to Stargate on TradeOgre — DERO Documentation documentation
documentation/DEROSWAP.txt at master · deroproject/documentation · GitHub

Videos: