Problems with Engram Gui, stuck coins etc

Hi
I bought some Dero at TradeOgre, then sent it to my desktop wallet created from Dero.io. I used the Engram program. But when I try to open it up again then it doesn’t allow me to choose any the account not even type in the password. Also when I try to recover the account, then I can’t put in all the seedwords, cause it doesn’t allow me to enter more than 8 words.

I checked with the Dero web wallet and I could access my coins there, but when I try to send them back to TradeOgre, then I get an error.
This is very frustrating, so what can I do now? Are the coins lost or stuck? The webwallet states the coins are unlocked…

1 Like

I am having problems with Engram WALLET now too… It worked fine a few months ago… Today it says the password I entered was INVALID… twice… I know that it wasn’t… I restore account with seed phrase… SUCCESS it says. I enter new password… INVALID PASSWORD it says again… I recover account again… SUCCESS it says again…

No INVALID password this time… But ENGRAM wallet immediately disappears when clicking ENTER… nothing further happens…

I download ENGRAM wallet again… recover account with seed for 3rd time… SUCCESS for 3rd time… I enter new password again… No INVALID password this time either… But ENGRAM wallet immediately disappears AGAIN when clicking ENTER. Nothing further happens… Any help please?

Is ENGRAM supposed to show up in my desktop Control Panel Programs list? It isn’t there…

@nelbert442

@Dero_mod Is it possible to get some response & assistance from DERO support/devs regarding the Engram wallet that isn’t working please? please see my post above…

1 Like