See mining statistics for the wallet for miner

Hello.
I managed to run a Python script that I saw on the Discord channel, which I couldn’t run before, and I present it to you for Windows users.
source: GitHub - 51FuR4nk/wallet-monitor: Dero HE Wallet Monitor. Statistics and more
It connects to the wallet program running on your local system and displays various statistics on your screen.
I am carving the program here that will run the program for windows users without the need to install python. Untrusted people can run it themselves from the source.

• Please edit the password of your wallet by editing the run.bat file.
  • Also set the location of your wallet file. “dero-wallet-cli-windows-amd64”
@echo off
start "wallet" /min cmd /c C:\PLEASE_EDIT_PATH\dero-wallet-cli-windows-amd64 --unlock --remote --rpc-server --password=PLEASE_WRITE_PASSWORD
Echo .
Echo .
Echo .
Echo .
Echo please WAIT
timeout /t 20 /nobreak
start "wallet monitor" cmd /c dero_wallet_monitor.exe

double click “run.bat”

RAR_SHA1=e90fa5d97d0476cae5c5b9906d63d64d7293f366
EXE_SHA1=d525e4e10c4368b7278bf97afa4cd43efdca4fb9

NOTE: I HAVE NOT CHANGED THE FILE. I CONVERTED TO EXE WITH THE pyinstaller COMMAND AS IS. I REPEAT, IF YOU DO NOT TRUST, INSTALL PYTHON3 ON YOUR COMPUTER AND RUN THE PROGRAM FROM YOURSELF WITH THE PY COMMAND.

1 Like

how to start on Windows?

dero-wallet-cli-windows-amd64 --unlock --remote --rpc-server

wallet starts up. but there is no monitor, an error starting the Dero wallet monitor script … how to fix it?

Hello) Tell me, what is your speed and what is your profitability? How often do you catch blocks?

just be patient. Observe for 1 week.

how to understand that my miner is configured correctly?