Why can't I send from web wallet?

Question. If I create the Atlantis CLI wallet from the attached link above. Would I then restore that wallet (CLI) using my Atlantis web wallet seed? Just making sure I’m following that correctly, and if so, my DERO would then be transferred from the Atlantis web wallet to the Atlantis CLI wallet. Thanks again !

Yes ofcourse. Blockchain is one, Different wallets are just different interfaces to interact with network.

Yes I still have a lot to learn. I will try that in a little and see how that goes. Much appreciated, and thank you for your time.

I started the full personal node for the atlantis CLI wallet now but it looks like it’s going to take awhile to sync. I was wondering if there was a Mac wallet remote node available, I only saw one for Linux and windows in the above link you sent us. Thanks

Yes ./dero-wallet* --remote option is for all OS. Feel free to use in MacOS too.

Thank you very much. And by using the remote node I will be able to set up my CLI wallet quicker, is that correct? I’m just trying to find the fastest way to recover my Dero from the web wallet so I can swap them out. The full node looks like it’s going to take 4-5 more days before it’s synched, it’s pretty slow. Sorry for so many questions, but I’m just trying to learn. Thanks again. I’m going to owe you some Dero once this is all over with.

Add --remote in wallet. Atlantis may take 2-3 hrs to sync fully.

I solved my problem using the Atlantis GUI wallet, I’m hoping there’s a Stargate GUI wallet developed soon because the web wallets seem to have a lot of bugs.

I tried making a stargate web wallet and when I click register nothing happens… even after hours waiting… so the blockchain never scans.

I just downloaded the CLI wallet from the link above, and when I select the wallet, it is asking for a password for wallet.db.
The menu does not come up so I’m unable to create a new wallet using my recovery seed.

Do you have any suggestions on this fix?

There is already wallet.db file. Just rename old wallet.db to something else.

Oh ok, yes my Stargate wallet is named that. Now, hopefully the last question, how do I rename that wallet? I don’t see an option on the wallet menu to rename it. Thanks again for your feedback🙏

1] Use right-click on file and choose Rename.
2] move wallet.db wallet2.db
3] mv wallet.db wallet2.db

Thank you so much! That worked. I thought I needed to do it via the wallet.

Good evening, I went to open up the derod-Darwin for the Stargate CLI wallet and this is the message that it gave me. I can open my wallet but it’s not connecting to the Blockchain. Any ideas of what this is? Thanks

It was working late last week, which was the last time I checked it.

Delete mainnet folder and sync again. Use ./derod --fastsysnc for faster sync.

That worked thank you. I’ll try the faster sync too.

Question, in reference to the command for the faster sync, where would I input that command. Are there any examples of how I would use the remote sync. Thanks

Figured it out. Thanks for all the above help!

1 Like

Hi. When I try to use the link provided it won’t open the page and I get this message

This site can’t provide a secure connection

walletatlantis.dero.io sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR