Atlantis wallet to stargate

I tried to reopen my Atlantis wallet but I could not go to the https://walletatlantis.dero.io/ - it would not show up. I tried different browsers like google and firefox but none worked. I then tried recovering my wallet on the Stargate page and it says my wallet is online - but there are no dero token showing. There should be about 200 tokens showing.

How do I retrieve the dero?

Has my wallet been changed from Atlantis to Stargate?

Also, when I tried to register nothing happened. Is this part of the problem?

1 Like

This topic is pretty much explained on this thread:

Same Problem … Seems there are many people …

Any News?

Hi,

Which, or where is the best place to find out when the swap from Atlantis to Stargate becomes available again?

Thanks,
James

Dev-Team said, that there will be an official announcment in Q1 or Q2. I think, that this will be on multiple officail channels (Dero.io forum, Discord, …).

Please note: There will be NEVER a personal message or support-chat… These are scammer. Never share your Seed. Never click on a link.

1 Like

Thanks great. Thanks for letting me know.

Just one more note.

I’m afraid the link to the mailing list on the Dero.io website doesn’t work.

Any news about time-window to swap?

Me too
waiting for the swap way
Thank you all

3 Likes

Yeah Q2 is about to end? I need to get this out of the way in my life, so I no longer have to think about it.

3 Likes

Still waiting anyway

Does nay one know if this is legitimate?

We are well past the deadline now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m aware of that but Dero devs are working on a solution for those of us that missed the deadline.
Thanks

It’s this really news about swap?

Is there anyone can use this link http://matrix.dero.live?

Please make your own Research on the different Channels. You will get the Info about the swap.
Always be in mind: You DM first, devs will never DM you.

Any news about time-window to swap?

2 Likes

There is no time-window. Captain is just beginning swaping one after one at the moment. I will report you, as soon my swap ist completed.