Dero wallet syncing problem

hi friends
i have problem with my wallet
it takes more than a day to sync.is it normal?

1 Like

Syncing depends on your CPU/SSD/Network Bandwidth etc. It takes normally from one hour to several hours to sync.
More than 24 hrs are rare and again depending on machines used.

1 Like

thanks.and other question. i didnt know that i should sync first. i started mining and now i have about ten dero. after syncing would it be available in my wallet?

Yes, incoming transfers don’t need your wallet to be online or synced

You only need to sync to view and/or send :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks dude:sweat_smile:

still:neutral_face::neutral_face: syncing…

@DEVELOPER i have core i7 labtop with 4GB of RAM after 2 days jaust 60000 synced and 20k remained:llll
Lenovo flex 2

Try to restart your computer, you could be connected to slow nodes, and please make sure sleep settings are turned off so it won’t stop when you step away

i try so.thanks
:smile::smile:

Hello, I have the problem that the derod window does not remain open and thus the blockchain can not be updated. Does anyone have a solution for me?

Open windows cmd prompt and then cd into the extracted directory of DERO files. Run from there derod* and similarly open second prompt for wallet. See screens for more details: Create/Backup/Restore DERO Wallet in one minute

I had the same problem and it is one of the reasons I joined this forum.
Could someone help me out and summarize whatever has happened in this discussion please?

This discussions is related to the old version. Anyway download latest version for your system from http://seeds.dero.io/atlantis

Make sure you use a new folder, not the old one. There’s a db to speed up sync process, place it in the new mainnet folder

For wallet, restore to new version from seed