Error err Seed not found in any Language

okay. thanks. Tried everything above, but nothing changed. Meanwhile I downloaded the CLI wallet (remote) and tried to recover from there. Same result. Anything else I may try? Thanks

Paste some screenshots of same result.

Hi
I have the exact the same issue.

Has this been resolved?

Check for strange/unusual extra character form seed from beginning/ending. Sometimes copy/paste induces those on some terminals…

Yes I’ve done that and checked 3 times but the issue persists.

Have you tried CLI wallet Create-Register/Restore wallet on DERO Stargate Network

Check all 25 seed words relative to mnemonics go files/lists (choose your language): derohe/walletapi/mnemonics at main · deroproject/derohe · GitHub

Hi, the last time I used the dero web wallet, was to deposit dero, which was back in 21 September 2021, I think it was before the upgrade from Atlantis to Stargate. Could it be the reason I’m unable to access my balance on the web wallet, is because I haven’t converted to the dero deposited into the Stargate version? If yes how do I convert it?

Use walletatlantis.dero.io for old Atlantis coins.

Having same problem - have accessed the dero webwallet several times in the past but now getting “Error err Seed not found in any Language”. Have checked and double-checked and have checked for odd characters at beginning and end. Am at https://walletatlantis.dero.io/.

Have posted this once elsewhere, just found this thread which is exactly and only the problem I’m having.

Try Atlantis cmdline wallet.

Sorry is there a Atlantis cmdline wallet for mac? It all seems to be Windows based.

Atlantis MAC(Darwin) cmdline wallet https://github.com/deroproject/derosuite/releases/download/Release14/dero_darwin_amd64.tar.gz

Hey, did you solve the problem?
thanks

Hello,
Please let me know if you’re able to solve the problem. Thanks

Remove extra non-meaningful/ctrl characters from begin/end of seed.

Thank you for comming back. I already did that. Please see my previous comments starting on may 8 up to 10th. I am using single space in between each word. Is this correct?

yes, single space is allowed & required between spaces.
Make sure you remember the right language used to create the wallet.