Transaction never arrived

some days ago i made a transaction to a new wallet, from tradeogre.

I can see in my tradeogre withdrawal history that i transferred my funds to the correct receiving address. it says status SUCCEDED

I have made sure that my web wallet is updated to latest blockchain height - its green

no funds there!
no funds inside tradeogre!
where’s my funds?
and where can I see the wallet history?

TXID: 511541345b4e2964b23db12c617ca975db35347fcc7ece92c8bb8d1d0f293271

I also have another web wallet, where i transferred funds to - and I have seen the funds arrived in there, but now its empty. where’s my funds? and where can I see the wallet history?

issues with web wallet:
-sometimes i cant write in the password field??? why?
-when recovering using seed, its case sensitive. thats seems like a weird decision to make. why is that important and why doesnt your system put a warning that “you should not use capitalized letters” as soon as I write a capitalized letter in the field. most smartphone keyboards capitalize first letter automatically
-also the field for seed words, is to small, so its impossible read all my words. how am i suppose to check if i made a spelling mistake then?

Please sync the wallet fully, check following:
WEB Wallet Rescan Blockchain

If you don’t hit logout when closing the wallet, you may lose sync progress and by default it opens at current height. Just needs to scan past blocks to check for your tx. See above and set start topoheight’ to near your tx and wait for full sync.

OK thanks
I really hope it makes my funds re-appear

I did like the video instruction and it told me “success”
but it doesnt reset the counter - the counter just continues counting - it does not reset to zero. i signed out and signed in and it continued from 6898995/7487042

Suggestion:
why not select a date to scan from, instead of a number - or automatically set it to the date/number that the wallet was created?

issues with web wallet:

-sometimes i cant write in the password field.

-when recovering using 25 seed words, its case sensitive. thats seems like a weird decision to make. it should be case insensitive. OR put a javascript warning that “you should not use capitalized letters in this field” as soon as I write a capitalized letter in the field. most smartphone keyboards capitalize first letter automatically. easiest would be to cleanup the field value on submit or in the receiving script.

-also the field for seed words, is to small, so its impossible read all my words on my smarthone. how am i suppose to check if i made a spelling mistake then :slight_smile:

I am a developer and I can give more feedback if you are interested

suggestion: make it possible to hit enter in password field

but it doesnt reset the counter - the counter just continues counting - it does not reset to zero. i signed out and signed in and it continued from 6898995/7487042

You’re still syncing, you must wait until this completes in order for you to reach the heights that your TX are at and funds to show up .

Feedback always appreciated, right now the main focus is on derohe from testnet to mainnet which will provide more capabilities and change many of these aspects that are causing distress. Balance will be available and confirmed within a single block and many more pieces, lots to come.

1 Like

OK cool - i hope funds will turn up omn both wallets

But i must admit that i find the web wallet dissapointing.

I am a python developer
Can I help improve the web wallet or is it being outfaced?
is it on github?

WebWallet is as good as your broswer and wasm supported in that browser.
Latest browsers are recommended for webwallet.
Webwallet details are: How to setup Dero Web Wallet