Can't send Dero from wallet

Hello guys,

I am trying to move Dero from my desktop wallet to an exchange, but it does not work. The wallet creates the transaction with TxID, but I can’t find it on the explorer and neither does my Dero move from a wallet to another.
The amount remains unlocked. I am using Atlantis 2.1.5 and the wallet is synced to block 1006035, which is up to date.
Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks!
Ionut

Pls see DERO wallet balance update and Create/Backup/Restore DERO Wallet in one minute

Hello dear support

I have similar problem. I cannot send DERO coins from my local wallet. I tried to use WIndows GUI wallet, but after transaction confirmation, the wallet crashed (program ended unexpectedly). So next I tried CLI wallet and once I set destination address, the program after few minutes returned just error: “Error while building Transaction err Insufficent unlocked balance”. However when I afterwards performed blockchain rescan, my funds are still in my local wallet. So how could I transfer my DERO coins to another address ?

Thank you for your help

Dero daemon is not running or you are not connected to daemon.
Pls see this Create/Backup/Restore DERO Wallet in one minute

If you don’t want to sync full node which may take several hours pls use remote node option, see following:

./dero-wallet-cli-linux-amd64 --daemon-address=https://rwallet.dero.live